Sprintbase version 184.108.40.206
- Make it clear that users created when added directly into a sprint get a trial license.
- Fix issue where if a sprint is launched early (before the account start) then the read-only warning on the sprint suggests the account license has expired rather than has not yet started.
- Fix issue that caused Video and Video Pitch notes to display incorrectly and not allow uploading of content.
- Fix issue where the user's remaining submission count on a step would not update when a note was added.
- Fix layout of note headers in the workspace so that comments and attachments can display up to 99 each before wrapping onto a second line.
- Fix issue where deleting a Video note can take a very long time to complete and trigger a back-end error to be logged.