Sprintbase version 18.104.22.168
- Add a "3-Step" design process as a standard offering.
- Remove "Quickstart" sprint when new users are created - this was confusing and with the addition of the 3-Step process, would potentially convey the wrong experience.
- Add multi-select drag for small notes in the workspace (SHIFT+Click to select multiple notes).
- Prevent users from creating new trial accounts for other users. The system allows creation of observers only though the sprint Control Panel (team members need to be licensed within the system and trial licenses can be granted by the Sprintbase sales and support teams).
- Decrease the opacity of instructional text in create-note templates and whiteboard text areas to make the placeholder text more legible.
- Allow wrapping of text and maintaining whitespace in the guidance tabs.
- Improve the visual quality of background images in newly created template notes.
- Make "Save & Close" clear in the template/whiteboard notes.
- Update the "User Journey" template available in the Prototype step.
- Replace the "Interview" note in Field Research with a new "Interview Summary" template.
- Enable the "Purpose", "Mindset", "To Complete This Step" and "What's Next" sections in the guidance tabs to have different titles for custom processes.
- Fix an issue where blank HMW small notes display "Insight" as the placeholder text.
- Fix an issue where free-hand drawing remains highlighted (purple background) after connecting it with another object in whiteboard/template notes.
- Fix an issue where a user is unable to highlight text from HMW/Insight notes owned by another user in order to copy it.
- Fix an issue where the sprint will not export if there are characters that are invalid when embedded in XML.
- Correct singular/plural labels in guidance tabs for the top-voted notes from the previous step.
- Fix an issue where zooming in or out within a whiteboard/template note would also zoom the workspace behind it.