Sprintbase version 220.127.116.11
- New and improved whiteboard features:
- Add support for drag and drop of an image on the user's computer directly into a board.
- Add support for copy/paste of images & text from user's computer directly into boards.
- Add support for copy/paste of any whiteboard objects between boards & sprints.
- Add support for pasting copied text directly into the whiteboard as a sticky-note.
- Add a Square (1x1 Grid) framework under "04. Grids and Columns".
- Provide labels to identify "template" frameworks based on the name of the template listed under the "ADD" button within a step.
- Move the "Project Workspace" below the Dashboard in the sprint navigation so that it is related to the sprint content rather than a separate administration page.
- Improve the event dialog for the dashboard calendar control so that it now allows changing of the date as well as the time.
- Improve the attachments popup to make the downloading of attached files much clearer.
- Add the support button to the home page.
- Add button to "Reopen Submitting" when voting is open in a sprint step for team leaders and facilitators.
- Fix an issue where setting the style of a sticky-note or label could, in some circumstances, fail to apply and save correctly.
- Fix an issue where an event dragged off the calendar in a sprint dashboard would cause the screen to scroll, hiding the top navigation bar.
- Correct the Manage Team Members popup for whiteboards so that it displays "board" rather than "sprint".
- Fix the links to "Journey Overview: the 4-Workshop Approach" under the home page Facilitator Resources to point to the correct file.
- Fix the links to "Journey Overview: the 7-Workshop Approach" under the home page Facilitator Resources to point to the correct file.
- Fix an issue that caused the sprint output PDF file not to render.
- Fix an issue that prevented mobile users from accessing Sprintbase.
- Fix an issue where read-only studios were not appearing in a user's home-page list.
- Fix an issue where the "Reset Votes" button could be displayed in a sprint step to non-facilitators (although clicking it would not reset the votes except for sprint facilitators).